Hi Guys,

We are trying to introduce Java technology in our workplace (all the staff have
been recently re-trained in Java). As far as I can tell, our System
Administrators are really only resourced to be able to install standard Redhat
packages.

I initially thought we could install a clean vanilla tomcat, and then install mod_jk or mod_proxy_jk, however I am told by our System Administrators there are no packages for mod_jk, or mod_proxy_jk (I think they mean, that there are no packages that are supported by Redhat).

I wonder if one of you more experienced people may be able to recommend a
Redhat package or set of packages that we can ask our System Administrators to
install? (That you guys are using in production of course).

Best Regards,
Jacob