Hi

I'm attempting to use the Tomcat Wrapper
(http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/wrapper.html) on our elderly set-up -
Tomcat 4.1.18
Java JDK 1.3.1
Since its the only way I can see to ever obtain thread dumps of Tomcat running
as a service.

As far as I can tell, the code in ThreadDumpWrapper won't work in this
environment, because
1) InetAddress.getByAddress() is only in JDK1.4.x
2) org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap doesn't appear to be in the Tomcat 4.1
libs

So I think I can use InetAddress.getByName(null) for #1, but what should I
alter #2 to ?
I think the maintainer of the software is on this list, so hopefully I can get
a way forward.

thanks!

Tim