Here is the catalina.out output when trying tomcat5 start -security

"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:250)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:424)
Caused by: javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory cannot be found
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getFactory(Digester.java:478)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getParser(Digester.java:683)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:891)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1572)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:489)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:528)
        ... 6 more"

I have lost many days, looking for solution :-(