Sorry but you're still posting only a partial context.xml file and it still looks like invalid XML. Get a XML validator and check your files. I know NetBeans has one built-in. To illustrate the whole valid vs. invalid point:

Valid xml -- note the invalid xml fragment wrapped in a comment so it doesn't count:

<Context path="">
   <!--
     <Context path="something"
   -->
</Context>

Invalid xml -- note the begin tag is commented out leaving an end tag w/o a begin:

<!--
<Context path="">
-->
 <Logger />
</Context>

--David

Albretch Mueller wrote:

David,
~
sorry for my delay . . .
~
there is nothing to be shown. it is a config issue which you could
reproduce by:
~
1) downloading tc 4.1.36
~
2) giving it a first run to make sure everything is OK
~
2) writing, within the admin.xml or manage.xml conf files, something like
~