Hi! Thanks...

With the following configuration i get the
error:DatasourceConnectionProvider - Could not find datasource:
java:/comp/env/ehr
<Resource name="jdbc/ehr" auth="Container"
type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
        factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
        driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
        url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.244:1521:MIGRA03"
user="alert_viewer" password="alert" initialLimit="5" minLimit="5"
maxLimit="10" debug="5" />

With Resoruce name = "ehr"  works fine but  pooling is disable. I
don't know if paramenters initalLimit, minLimit are defined correctly.
Could you help me to setup a correct configuration?
I want have 5 initial database sessions.

<Resource name="ehr" auth="Container" type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
        factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
        driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
        url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.244:1521:MIGRA03"
user="alert_viewer" password="alert" initialLimit="5" minLimit="5"
maxLimit="10" debug="5" />

Thanks a lot