From: "Chris Baty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:35 AM
Subject: Only see html/code

> Hi Guys,
> I'm running  Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2, with Tomcat connector (Kind of a
newbie).  I got my Tomcat working fine at
/usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT/cwrecyclers.  When I point the browser
(locally) at localhost:8180/cwrecyclers/ I see exactly what I expect.  But
when I look remotely also I see is the html.  I've looked at all my config
files and they all look fine.  Could someone point me in the right
direction?

________