Everyday, learning something new, today is "check linux system logs if your tomcat disappear"

[30575826.592000] Out of Memory: Killed process 734 (java)

Thanks for your help, you got it right. That server might need a bit of additional memory ^^

En l'instant précis du 20/02/08 14:29, Peter Crowther s'exprimait en ces termes:
From: David Delbecq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
our tomcat, in a test environment, is shutting down
unexpectedly.
[...]
(a linux 32bits box)

Which Linux, and have you disabled the kernel option that nukes the largest
process if the kernel can't allocate itself some memory?  Can't remember its
name, but I know it's been mentioned previously on this list.

Just a thought, and probably completely off the mark!

                - Peter

http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)