The only reference to any worker.worker3.class= property is in association with some inprocess stuff that I believe got dropped from mod_jk a /long/ time ago. The current mod_jk does not have any such directive in workers.properties (see http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html)

I'd highly recommend you look at the official documentation at http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

In particular, this page does has the quick how to that cuts to the bare bones of the matter: http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/quick.html

--David

Murat Birben wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've installed Tomcat6 to my CentOs server which has also Apache
2.2installed in it. Now I want to configure these two and I'll use
mod_jk for
this purpose, when i searched the net the configurations that are made
consist of a line in the workers.properties file as:
worker.worker3.class_path=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)lib$(ps)tomcat.jar

 But there is no such a tomcat.jar file. Is there anyone has a solution for
this problem or any solution ideas?

Regards,