Paranoid_Fabio a écrit :
Hello. I'm developing an application for a small company.
The company has got only one server, from wich users can download data
uploaded  by providers.
Data can be uploaded in zip archives and it can be several MB large. I don't
want users to experience slow down in the download, so I would like to
implement a daemon that asynchronously upload data provided by the
providers, when the traffic is low.

Is there a way to do that using Tomcat 5? Can I actually get information
about current traffic etc.. programmatically?
Thank you very much for any answer.
I'd recommend using OS specific informations to scale traffic.