banderson a écrit :
I have an application running on tomcat 5.5 and I can access it no problem
from http://localhost:8080.  However, when I use another computer to try and
connect via IP address (192.168.1.2:8080), the browser states that it can't
establish a connection.  Any ideas what I might be missing?
also check you didn't explicitly tell tomcat to listen only on 127.0.0.1:8080, this is configurable by address field of http connector in server.xml: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/http.html . By default tomcat listen on all interfaces.