> From: Sameer Tyagi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: WAR reloading after restart
>
> The new war is not picked up or exploded. I ve put a file
> named <warname>.xml in conf/catalina/lohcalhost with the
> following line
> path="/<mywar"> reloadable="true" antiJARLocking="true"...

For starters, the path attribute is illegal here.  Take it out and see
if anything changes.  (The URI path is determined by the name of the
.xml file; if you want something different, change the name of the .xml
file and the name of the .war file to match.)

If you choose to manually update the .war, you may need to clean out the
corresponding work directory.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.