Hi,

I've just updated my tomcat version to 6.0.16 (I was using 6.0.14 since
then), and it keeps reporting me "INFO: The listener
myfullpackage.MyListener" is already configured for this context. The
duplicate definition has been ignored." everytime I deploy my
application. I've inspected all files in my web application, and
realized that there are no duplicate entries for this listener.

Searching over the internet I came accross very few references reporting
the same problem, and these referenced explained that this is nothing I
should get worried about. Is this a fact? Have someone had the same
message?

Thank you!