It's probably that tag A you use has conditional logic that is false upon first request. Making it skip it's content. Difficult to tell more without knowing the taglibs involved and the associated conditions
Nathan Wilhelmi a écrit :
Hello - We are using Tomcat 6.0.14, we have some pages that use some nested tags, such as Page A -> Tag A -> Tab B, it's not reclusive problem. We are using the JSP.tag files for this. The problem is on the first request, Page A -> Tag A works fine, however Tag B never appears to be rendered. Now on the second request Page A -> Tag A -> Tab B is all properly executed. Is this a know issue, are there any workarounds, are we doing something that isn't supported/allowed?

Thanks!

-Nate