posting to a jsp page.
I don't understand why this has to be this difficult. I have followed the
documentation. And it seems I just keep running into new brick walls. Thanks.
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org> on Tuesday, March 25, 2008
at 3:55 PM -0500 wrote:
In that case, there should have been some text after 'org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: ' citing the line number and problem with the jsp. Is it really just blank where compile error message should be? Can you try to restart tomcat and see if that clears the issue?

--David

Tommy Peterson wrote:
I went all the way to the top of the error log for the first error;
there
were two, one after the other:
[error] jk_ajp_common.c (1004): (ajp13) can't receive the response
message
from tomcat, tomcat (127.0.0.1:8009) has forced a connection close for
socket 4540
[Tue Mar 25 15:02:44.320 2008] [5796:5300] [error] jk_ajp_common.c
(1766):
(ajp13) Tomcat is down or refused connection. No response has been sent
the client (yet)

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org> on Tuesday, March 25, 2008