You could have both tomcats running in the same server, one for legacy apps and
another for new stuff, using mod_jk. It works very well.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jonathan Mast [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2008 13:14
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: Java 1.4.2 to 1.5 upgrade tips

What I'm worried about is the Servlet spec.  We have some legacy stuff that
only compiles correctly using the "servlet.jar" which includes JSP 1.1 I think.
 Anyways, my fear is that this might not be supported with Java 1.5, and that
stuff will have to be recoded to make use of "servlet-api.jar"
which would require a lot of work.

Any ideas?