Dear all tomcat expert,

   I am falling a scenario which my shutdown hook has not been executed when
the tomcat stop normally. I.e. through the SHUTDOWN script / SHUTDOWN
command / NT services shutdown. Tomcat looks everything when shutdown but
nothing related to shutdown hook has been called.

  The shutdown hook i implemented is just a dummy thread like below:

public class TestThread extend Thread
{
     public void run()
     {
           System.out.println("Invoking shutdown");
     }
}

  The hook is executed ONLY when i press CTRL+C using console but it is not
desired solution as my projects required it should run under service /
daemon mode.

Regards,
Twinsen.