Could you post the Host element of your server.xml? I know people have had this problem and solved it in the past, but it's been a while.

--David

OpenP2M Open wrote:
Hi,

I'm migrating an application from one server to another. On the old server
the application runs perfectly, but on the new one I'm getting this message
of error only on the .jsp that are in subfolders (when I move then to root
folder they run ok):

An error occurred at line: 8 in the generated java fileOnly a type can be
imported. glauber.banco.Filter resolves to a package

The .jsp's that are on /public_html run ok

When I create a subforlder and put the same .jsps they get that error
message above.

I'm thinking the root folder has a different classpath than the
subfolders...

Does anyone know what is the problem and how to fix?

Thank You

Glauber