only) JAR files of my web application,
e.g. Tomcat 5.5\temp\0-myapp\WEB-INF\lib\*.jar
Tomcat 5.5\temp\1-myapp\WEB-INF\lib\*.jar

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: hezjing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Directories in Tomcat 5.5\temp

Can anyone explaines why these directories are created?
Your webapps are creating them.

and why these directories are not being clean-up by Tomcat?
Tomcat merely provides the workspace for the webapps; usage of it,
including any desired cleanup, is up to the webapps.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.