Here comes NetBeans to 'save' the day... I had a similar problem working
on a Swing project... My non java files kept being excluded all the
time...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Andreas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2008 07:42
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: Runtime created files not accessible.SOLUTION FINALLY!!!

ONCE AGAIN THNX TO ALL!

It turned out that NetBeans deployment in Tomcat was destroying
everything!!!!

The solution was to clean and build the project with Netbeans, but
manuall deploy the war file from the Tomcat Manager...

Now everything works as it should...

I just can't believe the frustration and waste of time NetBeans stupuid
deploying mechanisms have caused me...

So to anyone who might have the same situation, be careful...

Take care all and keep up the good work and the healthy supporting IT
community that saves people's lives :)

Best Regards,

Andreas, Greece.