I used Comodo a couple of years ago. Only changed vendors when the university started a contract w/ another vendor and offered them to departments for free. Never had a problem with Comodo although I did have to make sure the certificate chain was available to the client. That got me around the whole browser trust problem back when Comodo wasn't well known.

--David