-----Mensagem original-----
De: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2008 11:38
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: trim-directive-whitespaces and .tag files

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Milanez, Marcus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it won't be possible to trim white spaces from .tag files
> uwing this directive then...

If minimizing white space is critical for you, you might try something
with the String taglib  -- maybe wrap a string:squeeze around the whole
tag body. Just a first-cup-of-coffee thought...  :-)

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]