You may not have to go through all that trouble. Check with the name registration service you got your domain name from -- they may have DNS service.

--David

ryan webb wrote:
Mr. David,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I've got a feeling that this is not
Tomcat related.
I think I will try to setup a DNS server. For this.

God bless.