> Its a long story all on its own... and doesn't really have much to do with
> tomcat, other than tomcat does similar things internally, but you have no
> control over that.
~
 Well, I just used tc to show as part of the previous thread on
c.l.j.p that it was indeed possible to (re)load totally new class
types to be then fed to generic class instances, which, of course,
could be reloaded/recreated when those new instances are created
~
> What you doing is not going to work :(
~
 Why not? Could you be more specific? This framework I am coding
depends greatly on the possibility of doing this type of k reloading
~
 Thanks
 lbrtchx