Hi

I have a .keystore file which doesn't matches the SSL definitions in the
server.xml.

 tomcat 4 handled it well - it was unable to connect to it but the logs
showed a friendly messages and the server continue working fine.

However in tomcat 6 when I configured the connectors in the server.xml
with default settings or as" org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"

And I started the service the tomcat get in an infinite loop which holds
the CPU in 90% and keep writing to catalina log the following error:

03/08/2008 11:09:37 org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor run

SEVERE: Socket accept failed

java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException:
No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites
which are enabled.

                at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocke
tFactory.java:150)

                at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310
)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

03/08/2008 11:09:37 org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor run

When I configure the connectors to work with
"org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" the problem seems to
disappear

Any ideas?

Thanks

Assaf Vizner
NextNine.LTD
4 Ha-Nechoshet
Tel-Aviv 69710 Israel
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tel: +972(3)7673012
Mobile: +972(528)466746
Fax: +972(3)6497810