Tom Cat wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to run my webapp in tomcat 6 but am having a problem. A
servlet I use imports org.w3c.tidy.Tidy and the code compiles fine.
When I try to run it in tomcat though, i get this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/tidy/Tidy

I don't understand why it throws this error. Tidy is in my classpath
and the code compiles fine. If any more information is needed, I will
be happy to provide.

You need to include that class in your webapp, probably as part of a JAR in WEB-INF/lib

Mark