> Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
>
> My server.xml was not originally written by me, and
> has been handed down and modified over the ages.  It
> was originally from Tomcat 4.1

This is generally a really bad idea.  Due to changes in the syntax and
semantics of server.xml over the years, you cannot get reliable behavior by
continuing to use older versions of server.xml.  You need to take the standard
server.xml that comes with the particular Tomcat release you're using and
modify it with whatever you need for your environment, such as <Resource>
elements.  Blindly adding all the junk from older levels will bite you.

> <Host appBase="/home/sites/home/web" liveDeploy="false"

For example, there is no liveDeploy attribute in current Tomcat versions.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.