Mark:

Okay, I feel like an idiot.  I did some more testing after your comments and
found that I was probably hitting a cache problem in my browser.  Both methods
I that I tried yesterday seem to work find today when I close my browser with
each restart.

Sorry for wasting resources...

Bill> Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:24:52 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: How to set jvmRoute outside of
server.xml> > Bill Shaffer wrote:> > Hi:> > > > I am trying to find a way to
set the jvmRoute without putting it in my server.xml. I'm using 6.0.18. I've
found a couple of things:> > > > The Tomcat config reference System Properties
section says I can set it on the java command line with a -DjvmRoute option.
This did not work.> > > > Another source on the web said that I could set a -D
option on the command line and then reference that as a variable within
server.xml (java ... -Doption=value ..., and then in server.xml,
jvmRoute="${option}". This did not work either.> > Given that both these
options should work, it sounds like you are not > setting JAVA_OPTS properly.
How are you setting this at the moment?> > Mark> > > >