> From: Raghavendra Datt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Default error page generation logic in tomcat
>
> I have this tomcat running on linux and I don't find
> catalina.properties any where in the tomcat folders.

A red flag just went up.  Are you using a real Tomcat, or a 3rd-party
repackaged version?  If the latter, it probably has scattered Tomcat files all
over the place, and will be prone to numerous errors and stability issues.
Suggest removing the Tomcat you have and downloading a real one from
http://tomcat.apache.org.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.