> From: Adam Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat admin webapp configuration with mod_jk
>
> I've downloaded and installed (correctly, I think) the admin
> web app but am having trouble configuring Apache and Tomcat
> to recognize that the admin webapp is present.

Obviously, it's not correctly installed, or you wouldn't be having a problem.

Don't suppose you want to give us a hint about what version of Tomcat you're
using?  Guessing from the contents of server.xml is rather pointless.  Exactly
what steps did you take to install the admin web app?  Where is Tomcat
installed?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.