I've got the Tomcat admin webapp up and running but am seeing an error (when I try and log in) in catalina.out informing me that there are "no LoginModules configured for <engine_name>"

We use JAAS for our web app so I'm familiar with the concept of the LoginModule and we have a JAAS Realm defined in our context.xml file for our web app. I would assume that I need to add something similar to the admin.xml file for the admin web app, only I have no idea what to add and Google searching doesn't seem to yield anything useful.

Any ideas?

--adam