Hi,

I'm sorry but i read the previous question and now that i notice i doesn't make
any sense given that apache is connecting tomcat by AJP connector ... the
question would be if there is a way to redirect a request over http for an
application that has a confidential transport guarantee defined in the
application not through the port defined in the AJP connector but by port 443?

TIA,

Julio César