Hello Guys!

Don't beat me because I found so much docs about ssl and keystore but I
can't get it working with together.

I have pem cert,rsa_key and ca cert from my own CA. I don't understand what
kind of cert do I need in keystore to make it works on tomcat.

                I tried

 keytool -import -alias tomcat -trustcacerts –file myserver.pem -keystore
keystore.jks

 And I Got error in tomcat :

java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No
available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are
enabled.

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.acceptSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:150)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Aug 27, 2008 5:56:28 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor run

SEVERE: Socket accept failed

 I thought that I need to Impot rsa key also, I tried :

 keytool -import -alias tomcat3 -keyalg RSA -file key -trustcacerts
-keystore .keystore

 I got :

 keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate

 I've already lost 5 hours to solve this problem, could you please assist me
.

 Thanks a lot

 Alex