i havent used JNDI to obtain string values<BR>
i use ResourceBundle to obtain the locale specific string value e.g.
myResources.getString("CancelKey");<BR>
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/ResourceBundle.html<BR>

anyone<BR>
Martin<BR>
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.