> From: Leandro Dardini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: R: R: R: R: Problems with tomcat in debian
>
> I don't know if a file is needed, but I usually create it and
> all runs well.

Please stop giving bad information.  The conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml
file is only needed when you wish to override an existing META-INF/context.xml
file in the webapp, or the webapp is deployed outside of the <Host> appBase.
In other cases, such as the situation posed by the OP, it is not necessary.

> This is mine for lambda probe, named probebinj.xml
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <Context
>     privileged="true"
>     allowLinking="true"
>     docBase="/usr2/context/probe"
>     reloadable="false"
>     path="/probebinj"
>     >
> </Context>

The path attribute is illegal here, and must not be used.  If you're lucky,
Tomcat will just ignore it; if you're not, behavior will be unpredictable.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.