Paul McGurn wrote:
> Thanks Mark.
>
> I'll work at actually translating this into real documentation and examples.
> As far as patching, I'm not qualified to do that, but I'd be willing to take
> a crack at it if there's a list of bugs/wishlist items for it.

Sounds great. I don't recall any open bugs - check bugzilla. I'm sure
you'll find some when you test it. Crate bugzilla entries as you find them
and add patches where you can. Also, if you create a bugzilla entry for any
doc changes I'll make sure they get applied. Note all the source for the
docs is in xml not html.

Mark