> From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of thufir
> Subject: hello world
>
> I'm running Ubuntu:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$

I thought mentats weren't supposed to use computers...

> Do I need to install Tomcat 5.5 from Ubuntu

We've had no end of problems with 3rd-party repackaged versions of Tomcat.  I'd
strongly recommend you throw that one away, then download and install a real
Tomcat from tomcat.apache.org (latest version recommended, of course).
Otherwise, perhaps Ubuntu support could help.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.