From: Paul McGurn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 6 HTTP / HTTP SSL Connector Port - Configuration
Verification

Yes there is.

I recommend this article as far as properly configuring SSL (this one is
with a self signed certificate though)

http://techtracer.com/2007/09/12/setting-up-ssl-on-tomcat-in-3-easy-steps/

Here's an example config for both, which also will allow connections on 80
to redirect to 443 automatically.

   <Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="443"
               URIEncoding="UTF-8"       />

               maxThreads="150"
               minSpareThreads="25"
               maxSpareThreads="75"
               enableLookups="false"
               disableUploadTimeout="true"
               acceptCount="100"
               scheme="https" secure="true"
               SSLEngine="on" SSLEnabled="True"
               keystoreFile="/webapps/keystore.key"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               keystorePass="secret"
               URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

Paul McGurn   |   Manager, Customer Support
                                Escalations & Operations
· ·· LogMeIn, Inc.
www.LogMeIn.com   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p. +1 781.897.1320   |   f. +1 781.897.0632