From: Paul McGurn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:01 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: staging

Check to make sure your Tomcat work directory is being updated when you deploy
the new war.  Also, have you confirmed it isn't just the browser cacheing the
content (CTRL+F5 to hard refresh that)?

Paul McGurn   |   Manager, Customer Support
                                Escalations & Operations
· ·· LogMeIn, Inc.
www.LogMeIn.com   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p. +1 781.897.1320   |   f. +1 781.897.0632