Hi all,
One more thing I wanted clarification on..Is it necessary that catalina.home
system property is always set for a tomcat install? Cause trying to retrieve
it from within a java class gives me null. But I can also find it being
referenced in many of the config files, so any help on where the value for
that is coming from would be a big help too. Thanks