Hi, all!

What I did now:
I put the jars listed below into the endorsed directory.
Than I got rid of the NoSuchProviderException and run into a
NullPointerException now. I set Debug-mode on and get the following cosole
output (only first two rows):

######
DEBUG: setDebug: JavaMail version 1.3.1
error loading provider info:  java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
net.suberic.crypto.EncryptionManager.loadProviders(EncryptionManager.
java:48)
        at
net.suberic.crypto.EncryptionManager.<clinit>(EncryptionManager.java:
37)
######

As I told before ... Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks and bye,
  servet