Jerome Jar schrieb:
> Ronald,
>
> thread dumps contain the native ID of threads, and ps can output such IDs as
> well, so you can match the output together. Been there, done that.

L flag for ps shows all threads and contains thread numbers, usually
numerically starting above the PID, but IDs of threads generated much
later than the process might have higher offsets.

Java Thread Dump contains nid and tid. Depending on the platform and
JVM, one of the two is the Thread ID from ps, often in Hex.

Regards,

Rainer