From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 2:18 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: tomcat 6 and subdirectories

> From: Angelov, Rossen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: tomcat 6 and subdirectories
>
> I have the feeling it's not the pattern, but
> something else that's causing this problem.

Are you still specifying an empty docBase?  That's illegal.

Where is your <Context> element located?  It should not be in server.xml
(strongly discouraged, but not yet illegal), but rather in the webapp's
META-INF/context.xml file.  Note that the path attribute is not allowed
when the <Context> is in the proper location.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential
and not for third party unauthorized distribution"