Rainer Jung wrote:
Srinivas Jonnalagadda schrieb:
I need urget help configuring Apache HTTP Server 2.0.63, Tomact 5.5.9 and
mod_jk1.2.26. Now i am inable to access with relative url and unless i give
absolut servre name with port. For Example:
http://serverhostname.ebiz.com:8080/kanaCallBack/ssoCallback.jsp then i am able
to access. If i give http://stg.ebiz.com/kanaCallBack/ssoCallback.jsp. I get a
page not found error in my IE.

Please let me know where to change the config to make this work.

How could we know your config? What did you already try?

Ok, I'll try too..
But first some additional questions :
- on what kind of machine are you running this ?
- where did you get the Apache, Tomcat and mod_jk from ?
- have you already done this kind of thing before ?

Obviously, when you access Tomcat directly (your first URL), it works. So Tomcat by itself is fine. But when you try your second URL (which presumably is your Apache server on port 80), it does not work.
So, your Apache is not talking to your Tomcat, for some reason.
But to find out this reason, we need additional information, to know where to start.

For example, normally in your situation, in your Apache configuration files somewhere, there should be lines like :

JkMount /canaCallBack ajp13
JkMount /canaCallBack/* ajp13

Do you see this anywhere ?