Jakob Ericsson schrieb:

> --
> Jakob Ericsson
> +46 704 533 627
>
> 11 nov 2008 kl. 22.37 skrev Christopher Schultz
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Jakob,

> If you're willing to donate some time to this, please stick with mod_jk
> and work with Rainer/Mladen to fix whatever might be wrong. Upgrading to
> the latest mod_jk is a definite requirement before you continue testing.
>
>> We are in the process of updating our system to the latest mod_jk. I
>> will give an update if this solves our problem.
>> The underlying problem is hopefully the missed multi thread flag in
>> mod_jk compile.
>> Does anyone know which issue this is in bugzilla?

On Woindows I would not expext that to be the problem. mod_jk tries to
determine automatically during compile time, whether a multi-threaded
environment gets used and then enables thread safe mutexes.

On some more exotic platforms like AIX this determination was broken for
some time, so some versions ago we decided to compile thread-safe by
default and add a new flag to configure to allow compiling without
thread support if you give the flag explicitely.

On Windows it should have been always thread safe.

Nevertheless I appreciate you update first. In case you can reproduce
the behaviour, it would be extremely helpful to have a JK log file with
debug log level. Unfortunately that is a problem for production because
of the high log volume. So if you can reproduce it easily, or when only
reproducibale under load othen on a test system, a debug level JK log
would be extremely helpful. You can make that available also only privately.

I took your mail as a reminder to ask Tim Redding again for his log but
did not yet get any response.

Regards,

Rainer