Hi,

      Thanks for replying fast....

      I already installed but I want to validate the user requests based on URL
(domain name)...

      I have 2 certificates installed & I am able to use only one of them,
let's say 1. Myhome.com 2. Myoffice.com.

      If any request comes to myhome.com then I want to throw myhome.com
related certificate otherwise myoffice.com related certificate.

      I was able to achieve the same thing with multiple virtual IP’s, but my
admin wants by domain name.

      Hope I am able to explain my problem…

Thanks & Regards,

- Suneel Saguturu.