remove this

worker.maintain=30
worker.worker1.connection_pool_size=1

for now, and just accept the defaults

Filip

Martin Spinassi wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm doing some performance tests under apache and tomcat using jakarta
connectors.

Searching around, I've read about apache-worker (not jakarta), to make
it multi-process and multi-thread, but I'm having some troubles with
connectors now.

Here is the output of jk_mod_log:

[error] jk_handler::mod_jk.c (2410): Could not get endpoint for
worker=worker1
[info] jk_handler::mod_jk.c (2476): Service error=0 for worker=worker1

And here is my workers.properties:

worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.host=127.0.0.1
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.maintain=30

worker.worker1.connection_pool_size=1
worker.worker1.fail_on_status=503

worker.list=worker1

If I browse the site, it loads really faster, but with some little more
traffic (2 connections by second), I get all those errors at jk_mod_log.

Can you give me some help? I just can't find what to modify or what is
wrong with my configuration.

Thanks to all!

Martin