You should post your entire filter next time, if only so André can see
it ;)

Yes, I'll resubmit it to your scrutiny when it's ready ...

I already saw it, copied it, saved it, studied it and sold it to a customer.
Now you guys are telling me it's not working ?

:-)

I did put Michael's name in it though.
// Captured on Tomcat users list
// Author : Michael Ludwig - 2008/11/21
import java.io.*;

I must admit that Michael's code and your discussions here (way over my head) have definitely convinced me that I need a couple of years more of Java studies before I attempt the agnostic POST filter.