rohit aman wrote:
Hi,

   I have tomcat cluster setup and it's working fine. All I need to do now
is to replicate the session after every request. For
SimpleTcpReplicationManager<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/cluster/session/SimpleTcpReplicationManager.html>
we
can use useDirtyFlag. But, is there a way to do it with DeltaManger?

So, I guess the question is, to replicate the session after each request,
with DeltaManager (for tomcat 6), what flag needs to be set?
Its not possible, DeltaManager replicates delta's only.
However, you can easily achieve the same thing by writing a filter that creates the delta for you

pseudo code for your filter

1. extract all attribute names from the session
2. for each attribute name
3. decide if you want it replicated
4. if yes, get the attribute and set it again

Filip

Thanks for the help
Rohit