On 18.12.2008 00:31, André Warnier wrote:
Rainer Jung wrote:
On 18.12.2008 00:09, Rainer Jung wrote:
Question thus : is my above first configuration invalid ?

Most likely not invalid, but exotic and thereby not well tested (the
SetHandler trick). Will try to reproduce.

I can reproduce, but only if the request goes to a virtual server
(VHost).

I've got a nice core, will inspect now.

Thanks.
I use the SetHandler inside of a Location, because in production
configurations I use other Location sections with, for instance,
mod_perl handlers or authentication-related snippets.
And I could never figure out clearly from the documentation what the
order of precedence was between plain JkMount/JkUnMount directives and
these Location sections, or other Handlers.

I came upon the workaround by being intrigued by the following kind of
lines in the mod_jk logfile :
(The initial "missing uri map" sounded strange)

Your workaround is fine.

Could you try the following patch:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/mod_jk-dev/patches/extension_crash.patch

Thanks for any feedback on the patch. It should fix the issue for you, at least it does for me. Stupid bug :(

Regards,

Rainer