I have flash uploading form in my web application, and when a file(.pdf,
.jpg, .png, .tiff, .doc) is uploaded it shows error message in 'flock',
'firefox', 'opera' browsers, but not in 'internet explorer'. Files can only
be uploaded using 'IE'. In other browsers it shows message.

The error message is :

"HTTP Error, '403' occurred.  Forbidden. The server understood the request,
but is refusing to fulfill it!
For apache servers: This happens because you have enabled an Apache module
named mod_security on server which blocks the headers sent by Flash.
For IIS with ASP servers: This issue occurs if a Content-Length header is
present and if the Content-Length header specifies an amount of data that is
larger than the value of the AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property in the IIS
metabase.
The default value for the AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property is 204,800
bytes.
 Please see http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html#sec10.4.4
error code definitions for more information."

Im using Apache tomcat 6 and I couldn't solve this problem.
Please help me.....

Thanks in advance,
Dilan Alex